DCLM Daily Manna Devotional Sunday 21st November 2021 – Punishment Of Disobedient Nations
DEEPER LIFE DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY
Daily Manna devotional by Pastor Kumuyi of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry for today is here. Digest the word of the lord and pray believing.
DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL
The Topic of Deeper Life Daily Manna Devotional for 21st November 2021 Is “ Purnishment Of Disobedient Nations“
TEXT: Zechariah 14:12-21
12. And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
13. And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the LORD shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour.
14. And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance.
15. And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ass, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague.
16. And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
17. And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
18. And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
19. This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
20. In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD’S house shall be like the bowls before the altar.
21. Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts; and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein; and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.
Key Verse: Zechariah 14:19
“This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.”
DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY
On August 6, 1945, the United States of America dropped the first atomic bomb on Hiroshima, Japan. On August 14, the Second World War came to an abrupt end with the unconditional surrender of Japan to the allied forces led by the United State of America. The allied forces had in July seriously warned Japan for the last time through diplomatic channels, that it risked total extinction if she did not surrender unconditionally.
But Japan refused. Today, Japan lives to tell the sad story. On the day of the Lord when Jesus Christ comes to judge the recalcitrant world, convicted sinners will live to tell the story with regrets. In the last chapter of the book of Zechariah, God reminded Israel of the second coming of Christ. He stated that all nations will gather and the Lord will fight against them with His feet standing on Mount Olives which is before Jerusalem (Zechariah 14:3,4). He is coming to judge the world in blazing wrath and indignation.
The Lord will come with all His saints with Him. After this, Christ will reign for a thousand years when everyone and everything in His Kingdom will be holy. It will be a time of holiness unto the Lord. However, before this time, Christ would have removed the Church at the rapture of the saints. Believers will be in heaven and will be enjoying the promised comfort and consolation. The Great Tribulation, a time of suffering, will take place immediately after the rapture and will be a time of pain. To escape the wrath to come, sinners must make sure they are genuinely saved. We must ensure that our relatives, friends and neighbours are all saved.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Reality will dawn on sinful humanity when rapture takes place.
THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ezekiel 18-21DOWNLOAD MP3/AUDIO